Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the points below in the Site Disclaimer
- This site disclaimer shall govern the use of Willow Software's website.
- By using Willow Software's website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use willowsoftware.co.uk
- Copyright (c) 2022 Willow Software.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- Willow Software own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and the material on the website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and the material on the website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- You may, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions:
- View pages from the website in a web browser;
- download pages from the website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from the website; and
- stream audio and video files from the website.
- You may only use the website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use the website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not without prior permission:
- republish material from the website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- exploit material from the website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from the website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.4, you may redistribute the regulatory updates in print and electronic form to any person.
- Willow Software reserves the right to restrict access to areas of the website, or indeed the whole website, at Willow Software's discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
- You must not:
- use the website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the website without the express written consent; or
- access or otherwise interact with the website using any robot, spider or other automated means.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through the website, or in relation to the website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to stop publishing the website at any time in the sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, the website and the use of the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond the reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of the officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of the officers and employees).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to the other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the website; and/or
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to the website or a part of the website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of the website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without the prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of ythe rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for the benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with the privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to use of the website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Jersey law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey.
Willow Software is registered in Jersey, Channel Isles, United Kingdom. Company number 130787.
the registered office is Thrifty Hollow, Seven Oaks, St. Brelade, Jersey JE3 8DN as of 21/02/2022-+
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using the website contact form, or by email to