- Written by Graeme Moignard
- Category: Site Pages
- Hits: 61
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of willowsoftware.co.uk
- By using the willowsoftware.co.uk website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use willowsoftware.co.uk
- Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2020 Graeme Moignard trading as "Willow Software"
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in willowsoftware.co.uk and the material on willowsoftware.co.uk; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in willowsoftware.co.uk and the material on willowsoftware.co.uk are reserved.
- Licence to use website
- You may, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions:
- View pages from willowsoftware.co.uk in a web browser;
- download pages from willowsoftware.co.uk for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from willowsoftware.co.uk; and
- stream audio and video files from willowsoftware.co.uk.
- You may only use willowsoftware.co.uk for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use willowsoftware.co.uk for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on willowsoftware.co.uk
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not without prior permission:
- republish material from willowsoftware.co.uk (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from willowsoftware.co.uk;
- show any material from willowsoftware.co.uk in public;
- exploit material from willowsoftware.co.uk for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from willowsoftware.co.uk
- Notwithstanding Section 3.4, you may redistribute our regulatory updates in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of willowsoftware.co.uk, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on willowsoftware.co.uk
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of willowsoftware.co.uk;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to willowsoftware.co.uk without our express written consent; or
- access or otherwise interact with willowsoftware.co.uk using any robot, spider or other automated means.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through willowsoftware.co.uk, or in relation to willowsoftware.co.uk, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on willowsoftware.co.uk;
- that the material on willowsoftware.co.uk is up to date; or
- that willowsoftware.co.uk or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to stop publishing our website at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, willowsoftware.co.uk and the use of the website.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that our website and the information on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily or permanently suspend your access to willowsoftware.co.uk; and/or
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to willowsoftware.co.uk or a part of the website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of willowsoftware.co.uk from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on willowsoftware.co.uk, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Jersey law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey.
- Our details
- Willow Software is registered in Jersey, company number 284920. The registered office is The White House, La Route Orange, St. Brelade, Jersey JE3 8GP
- The principal place of business is at The White House, La Route Orange, St. Brelade, Jersey JE3 8GP as of 06/02/2020-+
- Written by Graeme Moignard
- Category: Site Pages
- Hits: 275
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Graeme Moignard, trading as "Willow Software" and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Willow Software. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Willow Software takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
Willow Software is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Willow Software may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2016.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
I may use the information to improve products and services.
I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Ib application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Willow Software.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. HoIver, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Jersey data protection act (2005). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Willow Software, Thrifty Hollow, Mont Les Vaux, Saint Brelade, Jersey JE3 8DN.
If you believe that any information I are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Graeme Moignard, trading as "Willow Software" - © Willow Software 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material